Sunday, November 16, 2008

The upside of the downturn !!!

Well, of course, all of us are either affected or going to be affected soon by the turn of events over the past year, and the coming year(s).

Some predict it to be a 18 months to 5 years time range for most economies to walk upright again.

Yet, in these difficult times, there need to be brilliant ideas that originate in and be developed by inspiring minds.

Our group has been pretty stagnant recently, what with the current state of the economy and therefore the minds !!!

I want to start this thread with the intention of throwing ideas that can turn out to be spark of an engulfing business fire !!!

So lets leave any inhibitions behind, and start afresh to look at every and any evolving opportunity !!!

Thanks in advance for sharing to this pool of ideas !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]